The Children’s Museum Guild’s Haunted House
Oct. 11–31, 2018
Lace up your sneakers for visit to a truly terrifying gymnasium—Grim-nasium! Starting Oct. 11, The Children’s Museum Guild’s 55th Annual Haunted House will give you a courtside seat to witness all the action in this monster-filled gym. Cheer on your favorite phantom, but keep your eyes open—scary surprises lurk in the bleachers!
The Haunted House offers IPL’s Lights-On Hours (for children who scare easily) and AAA's Frightening Hours (with the lights off, for children who dare to be scared). Tickets are $8 at the door. All tickets are available at The Children’s Museum Box Office. This is a separate ticket—museum is admission is not included or required.
Organized by The Children’s Museum Guild, the 55th Annual Haunted House, Grim-nasium, is presented by Old National Bank.
IPL's Lights-On Hours
Recommended for children who scare easily
- CLOSED Mondays
- Tuesdays: 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m.–8 p.m. (except Halloween*)
- Thurs., Fri., Sat.: 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Sundays: 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- *Wed., Oct. 31, 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
AAA's Frightening Hours
Recommended for children who dare to be scared
- Thurs., Fri., Sat.: 3:30–9 p.m. (except Opening Day*)
- Tickets are Available at The Children's Museum Box Office and online starting Sept. 10!
- Members receive a 10% discount.
- Discount tickets are available at Indianapolis-area Old National Bank branches.
- Haunted House tickets are separate from museum admission. Museum admission not included or required.
- Children under the age of 2 are free.
- Children age 13 and under must be accompanied through the Haunted House by a paying adult.