The Children’s Museum Guild’s Haunted House
Oct. 11–31, 2018
Lace up your sneakers for a visit to a truly terrifying gymnasium—Grim-nasium! Starting Oct. 11, The Children’s Museum Guild’s 55th Annual Haunted House will give you a courtside seat to witness all the action in this monster-filled gym. Cheer on your favorite phantom, but keep your eyes open—scary surprises lurk in the bleachers!
The Haunted House offers IPL’s Lights-On Hours (for children who scare easily) and AAA's Frightening Hours (with the lights off, for children who dare to be scared). Tickets are $8 at the door. All tickets are available at The Children’s Museum Box Office. This is a separate ticket—museum admission is not included or required.
Organized by The Children’s Museum Guild, the 55th Annual Haunted House, Grim-nasium, is presented by Old National Bank.
IPL's Lights-On Hours
Recommended for children who scare easily
- CLOSED Mondays
- Tuesdays: 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m.–8 p.m. (except Halloween*)
- Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays: 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Sundays: 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- *Halloween, Wednesday, Oct. 31: 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
AAA's Frightening Hours
Recommended for children who dare to be scared
- Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays 3:30–9 p.m.
Tickets are now on sale! Visit the online calendar and select the date you would like to visit beginning Oct. 11.
- Tickets are also available at The Children's Museum Box Office.
- Members receive a 10% discount.
- Discount tickets are available at Indianapolis-area Old National Bank branches.
- Haunted House tickets are separate from museum admission. Museum admission not included or required.
- Children under the age of 2 are free.
- Children age 13 and under must be accompanied through the Haunted House by a paying adult.
- Groups of 10 or more receive a special rate.
Assured Partners of Indiana
Barrett & Stokely Inc.
Birge & Held
Brauer Family Foundation
LENEX Steel Company
N.K. Hurst Company
Northeast Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
The Great Frame Up