The Children’s Museum Guild’s Haunted House
Oct. 8–30, 2016
Hear ye, hear ye! Storm the castle and raid the village on a journey through Cursed Castle, The Children’s Museum Guild’s 53rd Annual Haunted House. Enter Burnadette the Dragon’s castle with caution! Through the centuries, many knights and princesses have failed to break the dragon’s curse.
The Haunted House offers IPL’s Lights-On Hours (for children who scare easily) and Frightening Hours (with the lights off, for children who dare to be scared). Tickets are $8 at the door and are available at The Children’s Museum Box Office or online.
- Members receive a 10% discount. Log in to apply discount in cart.
- Discount tickets are available at all Marsh Supermarkets.
- Tickets are also available at AAA.
- Haunted House tickets are separate from museum admission. Museum admission not required.
- Children under the age of 2 are free.
- Children age 13 and under must be accompanied through the Haunted House by a paying adult.
- If you are purchasing 10 or more tickets you receive a discount. Group tickets are on sale now.
Friendly Feast with the Witches—Lunch
Enjoy a lunch “BOO-fet” with the friendliest of witches! Details
Sunday, Oct 30, 2016
12:00 PM-2:00 PM
The Children’s Museum Guild’s Black Hat Dash
Witches, ghosts, and goblins of ALL ages—take part in the Black Hat Dash, a 1 mile/5K frightfully fun run walk for the whole family! Details
Saturday, Oct 29, 2016
9:30 AM-12:00 PM