The next First Thursday Night is July 1, 2021
$6 per person
Join us for a night of indoor/outdoor fun!
- Step back millions of years and come face-to-face with the casts of two famous Tyrannosaurus rex fossils in SUE Meets Bucky
Presented by Marian Incorporated
- Earth needs more Super Heroes! Answer the call in DC SUPER HEROESTM: Discover your Superpowers
Presented by Central Indiana Honda Dealers, supported by Delta Dental and OneAmerica
- Go on an active adventure in the enchanting world of Dora the Explorer, her animal-rescuing cousin Diego, and their friends in Nickelodeon’s Dora and Diego—Let’s Explore!
Presented by Riley Children's at Indiana University Health; supported by Aquafina and Priority Press
- Run, shoot, pass, putt, and play in the Riley Children's Health Sports Legends Experience®
First Thursday Nights
On the first Thursday of every month, we open our doors from 4-8 p.m. for just $6 admission per person! Why should you visit?
- Admission is just $6 per person for the entire museum. That’s a savings of more than 75% per ticket!
- It’s the ONLY time the museum is open to the public in the evening, so it’s a perfect after-hours night for your family.
- It’s not as crowded as you might think! We have limited capacity on First Thursday Nights.
- Parking is always free!
- Our Food Court is open, so you can grab a quick and easy dinner for the whole family.
Low cost. Low crowds. Late night play!
Click buy tickets and select the first Thursday of the month to purchase. Eureka! Now you’re on your way to a most extraordinary place!
SUE Meets Bucky was developed by The Children's Museum of Indianapolis, in partnership with the Field Museum.
© 2018 Field Museum, photo by Lucy Hewett
JUSTICE LEAGUE and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI. (s21)
©2021 Viacom International Inc. All rights reserved. Nickelodeon, Dora the Explorer, Go, Diego, Go! and all related titles, logos, and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.
©2021 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.