|Date:||No times found.|
|Time:||No times found.|
|Location:||Museum-wide, Sunburst Atrium|
|Suggested Audience:||All Ages|
Santa’s Big Arrival
Ring in the holiday season with the exciting arrival of our jolliest celebrity! After more than 25 years, it’s the final season of Jolly Days and it all kicks off the day after Thanksgiving with the annual Santa's Big Arrival event. There are indoor and outdoor activities throughout the morning.
Outdoor activities are free—no admission is required. This portion takes place on the plaza located on the Illinois Street side of the museum.
- 8:30 a.m. Festive music, free hot cocoa (while supplies last), special events, and Indianapolis Colts scarves are available (while supplies last)
- 9-9:15 a.m. Santa arrives by horse-drawn carriage in the drop-off lane located on Illinois St.
- 9:20 a.m. Santa and his entourage walks through the Welcome Center waving and giving high-fives as he makes his way to the indoor portion of the event
Indoor activities are included with a museum general admission ticket, membership, or Access Pass.
- 8:30 a.m. Level 2 exhibits (SCOOBY-DOO!™ Mansion Mayhem, American POP, Take Me There®: Greece) and Museum Store open
- 9:20 a.m. Santa walks through the Welcome Center waving and giving high-fives
- 9:40 a.m. Family sing-a-long begins in the Sunburst Atrium
- 10 a.m. Santa makes his grand entrance down the Yule Slide
- 10 a.m. Full museum opens, including Jolly Days, photos with Santa, and the Yule Slide
Make memories in our Jolly Days Winter Wonderland one last time during the final farewell to this family-favorite holiday experience.
Start Your Holiday Shopping!
Visit the Museum Store Nov. 25–28 for 25% off more than 4,000 unique items available on-site—and several hundred online.