Big adventures bring on big appetites. Come to the Food Court in the museum, or enjoy the outdoors with food options in the Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience beginning March 2018! There’s a cafe, food carts, and more with great eats for the whole family. Big fan of your homemade foods? Then bring them! The museum and the sports experience have picnic-table seating so you can sit, relax, and enjoy all the food you packed.
Museum Food Court
- Have a coffee or sweet treat from the Café
- Pair soup with salad at the Deli
- Have a warm, cheesy slice of pizza from the Pizza station
- Build your own burger at the Grill
- Pick up chips and a sandwich at Grab & Go
There’s gumdrops and lollipops . . . the museum’s Sunburst Atrium is decorated like a twirly-swirly candy land, and children and their grown-ups can zoom down a slide that looks like a river of chocolate. Afterward, top off the fun with sweet treats and tasty eats from our Chocolate Café!
Sports Experience Food Stations
Opening March 2018
- Grab something quick and fresh at Kohler Pavilion Grab & Go
- Choose ball-park eats like hot dogs, fresh fruit, or Dippin’ Dots ice cream from carts around the park