|Date:||Wednesday, Dec 31, 1969|
|Time:||4:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Suggested Audience:||All ages|
First Thursday Night
The next First Thursday Night is Dec. 1, 2022
$6 per person
The Children’s Museum is proud to partner with Riley Children’s Health to provide free COVID-19 vaccinations, boosters, and flu shots for ticket purchasers during November First Thursday Night.
- Flu vaccines will be available for anyone ages 6 months and up.
- COVID-19 Pfizer vaccinations will be available for all ages 6 months and up for any authorized primary or booster series. If getting primary series, additional injections may be needed from pediatrician, PCP or local pharmacy. Please bring your vaccination card if you are receiving a booster.
- Adults will be required to sign vaccine consent forms for anyone under 18 years of age. Everyone is encouraged to consult with their personal physician before receiving vaccinations.
Both vaccines available while supplies last.
- Those who receive COVID-19 vaccinations will be required to wait 15 minutes afterward in the unlikely event there is a reaction.
Why visit on First Thursday Night?
On the first Thursday of every month, we open our doors from 4–8 p.m. for just $6 admission per person! Why should you visit?
- Admission is just $6 per person for the entire museum. That’s a savings of more than 75% per ticket!
- It’s the ONLY time the museum is open to the public in the evening, so it’s a perfect after-hours night for your family.
- It’s not as crowded as you might think! We have limited capacity on First Thursday Nights.
- Parking is always free!
- Our Food Court is open, so you can grab a quick and easy dinner for the whole family.
Low cost. Low crowds. Late night play!
Click buy tickets and select the first Thursday of the month to purchase. Eureka! Now you’re on your way to a most extraordinary place!