Explore the world’s biggest and best children’s museum! This is a place where you’ll make discoveries, spark your creativity, be transported to other times and places, get your hands in sand and water, climb and jump . . . and have a ball doing it all. Start planning the adventure of a lifetime today.
Tues.-Sun., 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Closed on Mondays Sept. 14, 2015-Feb. 29, 2016. Open these special Mondays: Dec. 21 and 28, Jan. 18, and Feb. 15.
- Closed Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- The Museum Store: Tues.–Sun., 10 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- InfoZone: Fri.–Sun., 10 a.m.–5 p.m., Tues.–Thurs. 10 a.m.–8 p.m.
Youth under 2: Free
Youth (ages 2–17): $18.50
Youth under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Adult (Ages 18–59): $21.50
Senior (60+): $20.50
Access Pass: $1
Groups of 20 or more, see pricing below.
Call 317-334-4000 to purchase a gift admission tickets.
Let the unlimited adventures begin! Save hundreds of dollars with all kinds of perks, like:
- Free admission for a full year
- Unlimited free carousel rides
- Exclusive members-only hours
- Advance tickets to shows
Free and Reduced Admission
The Children’s Museum is proud to make family learning available to more Indiana families through free or reduced admission days and reduced admission programs like Access Pass.
Invite a Group
Groups of 20 or more qualify for reduced admission to the museum. Advance reservations are required at least two weeks before your visit date.
Youth (ages 2–17): $12.50
Adult (Ages 18–59): $16.50
Senior (60+): $15.75
A limited number of group reservations are available each day so we recommend scheduling at least one month in advance. Unregistered walk-in groups will be charged full price at the museum Box Office. One chaperone is required for every 10 youth.