This event is SOLD OUT!
Feb. 10, 2018
This year is going to be BIGGER and BETTER. We’re pulling out all the stops for Museum by Moonlight 2018!
On Feb. 10, from 8 p.m. until the Water Clock strikes midnight, American Funds from Capital Group and the world’s largest children’s museum are throwing a party for kids at heart. Exclusively for adults 21 and over, guests can explore five floors of new and classic exhibits, enjoy drinks (first one's on us!), and refuel with free food samples from restaurants.
All proceeds benefit The Children's Museum Fund, which ensures that all children and families, regardless of income, can experience the museum. So, buy a ticket, have an unforgettable night, and help out some kids!
- Early Bird tickets: $65 per person - SOLD OUT!
- General Admission: $75 per person - SOLD OUT!
- Feb. 1 - Last Chance: $85 per person - SOLD OUT!
Included with each ticket:
- One complimentary adult beverage
- Food samples from your favorite local restaurants
- Access to the world's largest children's museum, exclusively for adults!
Please note, tickets are nonrefundable.
What to Expect
- Break it down with the dinos—the always fun silent-disco is back for another year in Dinosphere®. DJ Indiana Jones and DJ Gabby Love are BACK!
- Take a ride down the Chocolate Slide! The 47-foot slide, themed like a river of chocolate, will send guests whirling through a Wonka-inspired wonderland
- Drop in to ScienceWorks for the RNDC Bourban Lab and Sun King Brewing's Brewing Basics
- Snap a #MuseumByMoonlight photo with a stormtrooper or ghostbuster to prove you're a true fan
- Go 'round and 'round on the Carousel
- Bust a move to the Chicken Noodle Soup in DANCE!, then get nostalgic in American POP
- Clown around and walk the virtual-reality tightrope in Circus—Starring YOU!
Be prepared for a full night of fun for adults older than 21 with these top tips for the big event.
- Louise's Sweets
- Oberweis Dairy
- Piada Italian Street Food
- The Oceanaire Seafood Room
- Dick's Last Resort
- Arni's Restaurant
- The International Culinary School At the Art Institute of Indianapolis
- Batch No. 2
- Hoi Tea Toi Tea
- Joella's Hot Chicken
- Ocean Prime
- Red, The Steakhouse
- Titus Bakery and Deli
- Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream
- Bar Louie
- P.F. Chang's
- Big Lug Canteen
- Creita Cakes
- Jack's Donuts
- Season's 52 (VIP ONLY)
- A Cut Above Catering (VIP ONLY)
Share Your Photos!
Share the love on social media with #MuseumByMoonlight, and get a chance to be featured on our own social media channels! Check out these photos from past attendees.