Feb. 10, 8 p.m.-midnight
We’re pulling out all the stops for Museum by Moonlight 2018! On Feb. 10, from 8 p.m. until the Water Clock strikes midnight, American Funds from Capital Group and the world’s largest children’s museum are throwing a party for kids at heart. Museum by Moonlight is exclusively for adults of all ages (21 and older). Explore five floors of new and classic exhibits, enjoy a cash-bar, and refuel with free food samples from restaurants.
All proceeds benefit The Children's Museum Fund, which ensures that all children and families, regardless of income, can experience the museum.
Don’t wait—tickets WILL sell out! Are you a museum member? Log in to receive $5 off.
- Early Bird tickets: $65 per person
- General Admission: $75 per person
- Feb. 1: $85 per person
This item is temporarily sold out.
Included with each ticket:
- Complimentary adult beverage
- Food samples from your favorite local restaurants
- Access to the world's largest children's museum, exclusively for adults!
Please note, tickets are nonrefundable.
What to Expect
Here are just a few reasons you won’t want to miss this year’s Museum by Moonlight:
- Take a ride down The Chocolate Slide! The 47-foot slide, themed like a river of chocolate, will send guests whirling through a Wonka-inspired wonderland from Level 2 to Level 1.
- Step into the International Space Station (ISS) in Beyond Spaceship Earth and catch a show about Gus Grissom and the Liberty Bell 7.
- Find the face-painters to help turn you into a beauty or a beast before midnight, then go ‘round and ‘round on a piece of local history—the Carousel!
Be prepared for a full night of fun for adults older than 21 with these top tips for the big event.
Share Your Photos!
Share the love on social media with #MuseumByMoonlight, and get a chance to be featured on our own social media channels! Check out these photos from past attendees.