Feb. 10, 2018
This year is going to be BIGGER and BETTER. We’re pulling out all the stops for Museum by Moonlight 2018!
On Feb. 10, from 8 p.m. until the Water Clock strikes midnight, American Funds from Capital Group and the world’s largest children’s museum are throwing a party for kids at heart. Exclusively for adults 21 and over, guests can explore five floors of new and classic exhibits, enjoy a cash-bar, and refuel with free food samples from restaurants.
All proceeds benefit The Children's Museum Fund, which ensures that all children and families, regardless of income, can experience the museum. So, buy a ticket, have an unforgettable night, and help out some kids!
Museum members get a discount! Log in to receive $5 off.
- Early Bird tickets: $65 per person
- General Admission: $75 per person
- Feb. 1: $85 per person
This item is temporarily sold out.
Included with each ticket:
- One complimentary adult beverage
- Food samples from your favorite local restaurants
- Access to the world's largest children's museum, exclusively for adults!
Please note, tickets are nonrefundable.
What to Expect
- Break it down with the dinos—the always fun silent-disco is back for another year in Dinosphere®
- Take a ride down The Chocolate Slide! The 47-foot slide, themed like a river of chocolate, will send guests whirling through a Wonka-inspired wonderland
- Step into the International Space Station (ISS) in Beyond Spaceship Earth
- Go 'round and 'round on the Carousel
- Bust a move to the Chicken Noodle Soup in DANCE!, then get nostalgic in American POP
- Clown around and walk the virtual-reality tightrope in Circus—Starring YOU!
Be prepared for a full night of fun for adults older than 21 with these top tips for the big event.
Share Your Photos!
Share the love on social media with #MuseumByMoonlight, and get a chance to be featured on our own social media channels! Check out these photos from past attendees.