Feb. 23, 2019
This year is going to be BIGGER and BETTER. We’re pulling out all the stops for Museum by Moonlight 2019!
On Feb. 23, from 8 p.m. until the Water Clock strikes midnight, American Funds from Capital Group and the world’s largest children’s museum are throwing a party for kids at heart. Exclusively for adults 21 and over, guests can explore five floors of new and classic exhibits, enjoy drinks (first one's on us!), and refuel with free food samples from restaurants.
All proceeds benefit The Children's Museum Fund, which ensures that all children and families, regardless of income, can experience the museum. So, buy a ticket, have an unforgettable night, and help out some kids!
On sale beginning Oct. 19.
- Early Bird tickets: $65 per person
- General Admission: $75 per person
- Feb. 1 - Last Chance: $85 per person
This item is temporarily sold out.
- One complimentary adult beverage
- Food samples from your favorite local restaurants
- Access to the world's largest children's museum, exclusively for adults!
Please note, tickets are nonrefundable.
What to Expect
- Break it down with the dinos—the always fun silent-disco is back for another year in Dinosphere®. DJ Indiana Jones and DJ Gabby Love are BACK!
- Take a ride down the Chocolate Slide! The 47-foot slide, themed like a river of chocolate, will send guests whirling through a Wonka-inspired wonderland
- Drop in to ScienceWorks for "Science of Alcohol" sessions
- Go 'round and 'round on the Carousel
- Sips and bites from your favorite local restaurants
Be prepared for a full night of fun for adults older than 21 with these top tips for the big event.
Share Your Photos!
Share the love on social media with #MuseumByMoonlight, and get a chance to be featured on our own social media channels! Check out these photos from past attendees.